Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #

Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #.

Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger bread cookies # my favorite easter dish contest #. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest # is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest # is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger bread cookies # my favorite easter dish contest # using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #:

  1. {Take 1 cup of butter/margarine.
  2. {Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
  3. {Make ready 1 of egg.
  4. {Make ready 1 cup of honey.
  5. {Take 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
  6. {Take 5 cups of flour.
  7. {Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking soda.
  8. {Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
  9. {Take 2 tsp of ground ginger.
  10. {Get 1 tsp of ground cloves.
  11. {Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.

Instructions to make Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #:

  1. Cream butter adding sugar gradually, beat till well combined..
  2. Beat in egg, honey & vinegar..
  3. Sift all dry ingredients together & mix dry ingredients to wet..
  4. Refrigerate dough for 30 to 90 mins..
  5. Preheat oven to 350deg.
  6. Roll out dough and cut into desired shapes.
  7. Place shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
  8. Bake for 9 - 11mins. Let them cool on a pan for 5 mins before transferring to cooling rack..
  9. Enjoy!!.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger bread cookies # my favorite easter dish contest # recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: